Kulshan Veterinary Hospital- Lynden Washington
Team oriented AAHA animal hospital is seeking to add additional team oriented veterinarians. We are a mixed animal practice in beautiful NW Washington. We have multiple opportunities available in our Small animal team: Part-time, Full-time, and opportunity for new graduates. Our practice was started in 1950; we are proud to say that the doctors and excellent support staff remains dedicated to providing quality care for all species. We currently have 11 doctors on staff with a support team of 30 which includes 7 licensed veterinary technicians. Many of our team members have been employed by KVH for more than 10 years. The hospital is equipped for laser surgery, therapeutic laser, digital radiography, endoscopy, ultrasound, and dentals, and an in house laboratory. KVH is located in Washington where there are many trails and parks for bicycling and hiking, skiing and snowboarding at Mt. Baker, water adventures like whale watching, salt & fresh water fishing, arts and theater and more.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in Washington State/USDA Accredited
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
- Manages time and tasks appropriately.
- Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
- Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth
We are a AAHA accredited, Cat Friendly practice.